''The final certification as a Lephorus® Facilitator gave me security and a good start with the method during workshops with our clients. I particularly appreciated the support from Kerstin Potter and the individual feedback from the certification, which rounded off the training perfectly.’’
Yvonne Funcke, Company Co-Owner, FROMM Managementseminare & -beratung KG
To become an accredited Lephorus® practitioner, you need to report back to us once you have completed one of our masterclasses and have run your first workshop.
You can find the suggested outline of such a report on this page below and at the end of each masterclass.
If you don't submit your report through the tab at the end of the masterclass, simply send it to us on [email protected]
When the report has been accepted, you will receive a certificate of accreditation, looking like the one below. You can also request a digital ‘stamp’ for your website.
You have three attempts to successfully complete the Certification for each selected masterclass. Should you fail to achieve Certification, you can request to recover half of the fee that you paid for the course.
The certification is valid for three years, as in our experience there are developments in the area of visual metaphors and their use on which an accredited Lephorus® practitioner needs to be updated. The fee for re-certification is EUR 150 including taxes.
THE REPORT SHOULD COVER:
- Describe the team / individual that went through the Lephorus® workshop: where do they work, what do they do and why you were running the workshop.
- Think back to:
- Your preparation for the workshop
- Your introduction concerning verbal and visual metaphors
- The core of the workshop
- The summing up
In each case, what went well? What went less well? What would you do differently?
- Did you receive any comments from the participant(s) after the workshop? If so, what were they?
- Give a brief description of the summing up and describe any actions agreed.
- Can you draw any broader conclusion regarding your delivery of a Lephorus® workshop? Is there anything you would change and if so, why and how?
Please add the Aide-Memoire and any chart produced to this report.